'...Seriously!? Is reading this such a challenge? My inbox is still as full as ever with requests for flipping icons... wish I never created the damn things... anyway, read this - and if you're not ~TheFelinianWithWings or ~Xankas1890, then don't ask for anything that'll require thought and effort...'WELCOME TO THE ~Pinkius PAGE!
I see you found it then - congrats on that! The gallery is open for visitors and has, on display, everything you could've ever wished to see, but if you're having an issue with the folder names (I think that some of you do), here is a handy little break down of what lives where...EMERALD'S PONY REALM
is where you want to go and see just how easy it is to make the generic look rather different. Here we have the infamous icons, complete with a base in case you were asking - we also have the original template, which in complete honesty was just a butchered heart-pony that I can across a year or so ago... I hated the heart pony thing, so I improved on it, that's all...PINKIUS' PONY BIN
should really be the first place you visit - this is the main gallery with all the best bits included! here lives all the things that were ever commissioned, standing as a true example of just how well a technique can be developed over the space of a year or so. We also have my own characters and those damn tribal things that you may have seen somewhere... they got quite big, if I may say so myself.ORIGINAL ARTWORK
is just what I call anything that isn't a horse... the place is a bit empty, but there are a couple of classics hidden away in there - a few awful comics and a couple human characters. You know what, best avoid this gallery, I hear the food being served up in the next room is far nicer than anything you could find in here.PHOTOGRAPHY
and THE WRITTEN WORD
don't really require a lot of explanation - the former is full of all kinds of old photos and the latter is as empty as a promise....Feel free to fave and comment as much as you want... admittedly, I won't be around to read them (unless I hit the wrong button one day I find myself back on the front page) but I'm not often needed for a conversation around here, someone else will always read it instead! Oh, not really much point in watching me though, there won't be anything new coming along.
Now I'm hungry, but here are a few questions that get asked quite often...I WANT A COMMISSION!!
- Bad news, I'm not here... so that's a no...WHERE'S MY ICON - I COMMISSIONED ONE!
- My rule was simple - make a request, pay the points and then I'll get started... if you ever paid me, then it is certainly in the icon gallery or the relevant 'Commissioned characters' gallery... if you didn't pay me, then it won't be there... obviously...I ONLY JUST MET YOU, AND THIS SOUNDS CRAZY, BUT I LIKE YOUR DOODLES, SO ART-TRADE MAYBE?
- Well, now I feel cheap for making that reference... again, it's a no - unless you really REALLY impress me... and then I would still like to see your half of the deal first - too many people take their half and run away around here...ARE YOU EVER GOING TO FINISH MY PRIZES!?
- Yes ~Xankas1890
, they will get done eventually...SKYPE ME SKYPE ME, SAY THAT YOU'LL SKYPE ME!
- Now I'm singing old pop songs, what the hell is wrong with me... The Skype, for the minute, is 'Pinkius...' including the dots, but I shall warn you now - I'm not around often, and whenever I'm online, some people do have priority... they have to, they're the ones who send me strange foods and funky bead-sprite-pony things that keep jumping out my cupboard every time I go close to the damn thing.ARE YOU A BOY OR A GIRL?
- Well, Mr Oak, I can look south and confirm that I am the former...WHERE IS THE ICON BASE?
- Already answered that one, it's in the 'EMERALD'S PONY REALM' folder, in the 'ICONS' gallery... just keep looking, you can't miss it...CAN I HAVE A COMMISSION?
- Again, already answered......ICON...?
- Ok, we're done here!
...And I think that is everything you would ever need to know - now I must go, off into the distance and the rain... I am a free-range Pinkius, and this is the end of the story... enjoy the page!